The Tuffr VetBed- 2 Inch
Recommended for exam tables and in crates intended for animals of up to 50 lbs
***Custom sized vet pads may take up to 3 months for delivery.***
The Optimal Small Animal Recovery Platform
Custom Sized Veterinary Small Animal Bed by Tuffr. Order to fit any kennel or table. Durable, Sanitizable, Fluid Proof, Heat Retaining & Comfortable.
Simply the most sensible product to bridge the gap between patient comfort and care. A high quality lofting inner material and hermetically sealed jacket cover with durable Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams that create an airtight, sanitizable platform for pre-surgery, surgery & patient recovery. Finished edges create a smooth and uncumbersome surface. The Tuffr VetBed is designed to be the optimal post surgical recovery platform for small animals.
- Constructed with a single piece of lofted interior padding that creates an ultra comfortable and calming environment for all patients.
- Custom sized to fit: crate, kennel, wet or dry exam tables and surgical gurneys.
Safe, anti-microbial coating inhibits mold, mildew and fungus growth.
- Outer shell made from a thick 18 oz. PVC-coated polyester fabric that is safe, waterproof, durable & comfortable for all small animals.
- Hypoallergenic, and Resists dust mites, fleas and other parasites.
- Hidden seams and zipper-less closure resists wear and reduces the temptation to chew.
- Orthopedic padding with heat retention.
- Significant laundry savings. No need for multiple towels or blankets.
- You can clean it with Soap & Water
- Sterilizable with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
- One year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects
FABRIC – Pleasant, PVC-coated polyester that is smooth and comfortable to the touch. For ultimate comfort, convenience and cleanliness, we also recommend a machine washable Tuffr VetBed Slip Cover ($20)
INNER LOFTED MATERIAL – High quality open cell urethane foam. The high quality open cell urethane foam is a single piece to prevent shifting. No loose stuffing, movement or clumping!
CLEANING – Foreign materials are easily removed from the VetBed surface. If the bed is soiled, just wipe with cloth and sanitizing solution. Or wash with soapy water and rinse off. Dries almost instantly.
DURABLE – Designed to be less tempting to chewers. The VetBeds are NOT chew-proof. The Tuffr VetBed is made from the strongest fabric available. However, we must stress that anything you can cut with scissors is in fact chewable to a nervous or otherwise discontented animal.
SLIP COVERS – Available in singles or grouped in packages of 12. Machine washable, polyester/cotton blend, smooth sherpa woven, super absorbent, stain resistant that keeps patient warm and dry. Inter woven elastic banding keeps the cover in place, while making it easy for the caregiver to get on and off. This lightweight material makes them easy to wash and fast to dry.
WARRANTY – Tuffr warranties all VetBeds to be free from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship. If any defects should be found, call us at 1-855-55-TUFFR (1-855-558-8337) for warranty instructions. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.